Leather Mousse is a liquid cleaner that turns into a wonderful fluffy foam as it is dispensed from our uniquely designed bottle.
Cleaning with foam is more controlled and so it ideal for use when cleaning natural leathers such as Aniline & Pull Up leather.
The mousse makes cleaning these leather types easier as the leather takes longer to absorb the foam than it would a liquid, giving you more cleaning time.
Leather Mousse can be used on all different articles of leather, from furniture and car interior to clothes, shoes, handbags and even equestrian leathers. It works on all colours of leather and all different grain types but is most suitable for Aniline & Pull Up Leather.
- Aniline & Semi-Aniline Leather
- Pigmented / Top Coat Leather
- Oil & Wax Pull Up Leather
- BiCast Leather
- Two Tone, Mottled & Antique Finished Leather
- Apply the Leather Mousse onto a sponge and start to clean the leather. Rub into the leather in circular motions cleaning one panel at a time.
- Wipe the surface over with a clean cloth to remove any remaining residual dirt.
- Apply Leather Protection Cream for thorough stain protection and to make future cleaning easier