The alcohol cleaner is to be used to as a wipe down cleaner when recolouring leather. It removes grease, dirt, oils and waxes that may be on a leathers surface, that, unless removed, could cause lack of adhesion with colours.
- Easy to use: Just wipe on and off the leather with a clean cloth.
- Can be used as a stain remover as well, and thinned with water to make it less aggressive.
- Can be mixed with the ultra clean to clean really dirty leather: before applying colour.
- Suitable for use on all finished leathers.
- Suitable for leather in mixed industries: furniture, clothing, automotive, equine, shoes and more
- Wet a cloth in the alcohol cleaner and rub it onto the damaged area of leather. The alcohol cleaner will remove dirt, grease and grime from the surface of the leather. If the finish is weak it will also rmeove some colour.
- This process is done to ready the leather for colouring.
- After using the alcohol cleaner you would then proceed to make and repairs or re-colour the leather.