Simply Spray Puff Paint works like our Stencil Spray Paint and is designed to be used with stencils for stencilling on light or dark fabrics.
The paint magically ‘puffs’ when heated with a hairdryer.
IMPORTANT; its thicker formulation means that the Stencil Spray does not spray in a fine mist, it sprays thick, like a stream, and is meant to spray in a sweeping motion.
- Dries in just 30 minutes
- Permanent after 72 hours
- Dries at room temperature – no need to heat set
- Washes off your hands easily with soap and water
- Fade resistant
1. Lightly spray your stencil with spray glue to help hold in position on fabric. You may add masking tape, too.
2. Tape off surrounding exposed areas with scrap paper.
3. Shake can well before using. Tear off safety tab. Always practice on scrap fabric or paper towels first. Hold can 6 to 8” away from project. Begin spraying off project and end off project.
4. IMPORTANT: Maintain even pressure on trigger, do not pump. Using a sweeping motion, spray across fabric.
5. Spray thin layers multiple times to cover stencil with paint. Do not apply too much paint at once. Paint will spray in a stream.
6. After spraying, leave stencil in position and allow paint to dry for several minutes.
7. Carefully remove stencil then allow the paint to dry for one hour.
8. To create “puff” effect, hold hair dryer approx 3-4” above surface in one spot on high until paint rises. Do not burn paint by leaving hair dryer in one spot after it rises.